World Renewal International (WRI) is an independent, interdenominational ministry organization. We exist to help national churches around the world fulfill the Great Commission. We do this by developing leaders and congregations who are Spirit-filled, self-sustaining, and self-reproducing. We accomplish this purpose through (1) empowering indigenous leaders, (2) training for biblical leadership, (3) equipping for church-planting and discipleship, and (4) sharing in strategic partnerships.
Our Core Values
• We desire to be a servant- leader organization developing Spirit-filled self-reproducing churches and leaders.
• We desire our indigenous National leaders to make the final ministry decisions in their field.
• National partners and ministries should own their properties.
• We desire to send International teaching and training teams not just North Americans.
• We desire to serve our USA domestic churches to help them be Great Commission churches by living out the Great Commandment.
• A Global Passion: We want to see people have a life-changing encounter with Jesus and become fully devoted followers of Christ.
• Planting Churches: We are committed to planting indigenous churches with indigenous leaders that from Day One are (1) mission minded (2) focused on reaching outside their own neighborhood to plant churches and (3) self-supporting (“Day One” churches)
• Holiness: We are firmly committed to experiencing, modeling, and teaching the Wesleyan-Arminian understanding of Scriptural Holiness. Living the holy life means the sin nature has been transformed into a one renewed in the image of Christ.
• Using Our Gifts: We are passionate about giving our staff, volunteers, supporters, and partners opportunities to use their spiritual gifts, passions, experiences, and skills for the kingdom.
• Excellence in Stewardship: We are committed to being the very best stewards we can be, by God’s grace, of our time, our finances, our people, and our resources in order to advance the kingdom and bring glory to God.
• Revival Fire: We are committed to bringing revival to the church. We believe that God wants His church to be in a constant state of spiritual renewal and revival.
• Serving Our Supporters: The relationship with our donors and supporters is an opportunity to disciple, serve, and help them grow.