WRI is currently in need of the following full-time personnel. All positions are missionary personnel roles and require self-funding or raising personal financial support.
Headquarters / Support staff
- Marketing & Communications Director – coordinate all marketing, creative communications, recruiting, and promotional activities for the ministry. Location: International Headquarters (Greenfield, IN).
- Local Church Liaison – cultivate and develop relationships with existing and new partner churches, focusing on how WRI can better serve them and help them live out their missional calling. Focus is on churches in the U.S. Location: Flexible/remote. Can work from most any location.
- Missions Experience Coordinator – coordinate logistics, schedules, and travel arrangements between fields and short-term teams going abroad. Provide overall direction to the short-term mission teams experience of WRI. Location: Flexible/remote. Can work from most any location, but central Indiana preferred.
- Clerical support – either scheduled or on an ‘as needed’ basis.
- International School teacher (Brazil) – teaching at international school in northeastern Brazil.